Looking for things to do in the Bay of Islands that don’t involve a boat trip?
- Based in our inspiring Russell studio
- Learn the basics of cutting, texturing, polishing and finishing.
- All materials, tools and safety gear provided.
- Available any day of the week subject to availability.
- Payment by direct bank transfer from your NZ account or your credit card (powered by our secure Stripe account)
Based in the outskirts of Russell with plenty of parking on site. An easy 15-min walk, 5-min bike ride or 3-min car trip from the wharf. Complimentary light refreshments and pickup from Okiato to Tapeka including all of Russell included if you want to make it even easier.
Small private groups of four maximum ensure you have all the attention you deserve. Ideal as a bonding activity for families or businesses, wedding party activities, or something to do that doesn’t involve a boat, fishing or walking. Can be booked by solo travellers or a group of friends or family.