ROGUE RUNNER 3 DAY FROM PAIHIA
Escape into the real Far North. Ideal as a mini break for those wanting to see the sights of Northland that are “Beyond the Ordinary”.
- Kiwi North Kiwi encounter
- Kawiti Glow Worm Caves
- Tane Mahuta Kauri forest
- Scenic Waterfalls
- Ninety Mile Beach (drive on beach, tide dependent)
- Hokianga, Houhora and Mangonui Harbours
- Historic Mangungu and Te Waimate Missions
- Farming and forested countryside,
- Un-sealed roads off the beaten track,
- Conversations with your driver
- 3 days private guide/driver in 4X4
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals (incl three lunches, two dinners and two breakfasts)
- All activity entry fees
1 passenger $5400NZ ($5400 pp)
2 passengers $5900NZ ($2950 pp)
A 3-day all inclusive private tour into the real far north of New Zealand. Ideal to extend your ship cruise if you missed the Bay of Islands or as a getaway from Auckland. Only you, your partner and your guide will be travelling in the comfort of a luxury Jeep Wrangler or Toyota 4X4, solo travelers also welcome. Explore over three epic days a Kiwi-bird raising sanctuary, Ninety Mile Beach, waterfalls, ancient kauri forests, glow worm caves and historic harbours and missionary stations. Travel over unsealed back country roads as well as the more remote highways of the North Island and stay in boutique accommodation in the remote Hokianga.
Due to the boutique nature of this tour and the remoteness of the locations we will confirm your booking by email to ensure the availability of all third party providers.