UPDATE 12th August 2020

We are back to Level 2 until Friday 14th August at the earliest (or level 3 if you are in Auckland). For us that means increased safety measures.

Mask use while in our vehicles or workshops.
Hand Sanitizer is provided for use.
Contact tracing details required for all guests.
Contactless payments preferred.
We have the Covid tracer app posters.
Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
Full refund if you need to cancel.

Keep safe and happy.
Mark and Tui.

9th June 2020
Today was the first day of Level 1 in New Zealand. Even though this means the country’s border is still closed the rest of the country can operate with no other conditions.

If you are in NZ you can book and we look forward to meeting you soon.

If you are currently overseas then we are happy to take tentative bookings and make any changes if your schedule requires. Pop us an email and we will sort things out for you.

23rd May 2020
On the 14th the country went to Level 2 and has been clarifying the contact tracing and operating conditions for businesses. After reviewing the requirements we can now operate safely with a few conditions.

1) If your booking can’t go ahead for any Covid-19 related reason you will get a full refund,
2) Contact tracing details will be collected before commencement of your booking,
3) Please follow all public health guidelines about personal interactions outside your bubble (don’t go out if you are symptomatic, have been in contact or are isolating),
4) We may have to cancel the booking at short notice if we need to follow public health guidelines (we have the sniffles),
5) You may not get your first choice of vehicle due to cleaning, timing or stand down for hygiene reasons.

28th April 2020
Today is the start of the road to recovery for the NZ economy with the reduction of the countries lockdown to Level 3 for at least the next two weeks. For Rogue Pony this has made no real change in the ability for us to operate and we will still not be available. The government guidelines for Level 2 suggest that unnecessary regional travel is discouraged and in the interests of doing our bit to keep everyone safe we will not be available until the country reaches at least Level 1. When this will occur is still uncertain and we will keep you informed with updates here as we find out.

Stay safe, keep well and look after others!

Go Rogue!
Tui and Mark.

March 24th 2020
Due to the global Covid-19 outbreak and our government’s welcome decision to lock-down the entire country we will not be available for tours, taxis or transfers for at least the next month. We will keep you updated as the situation is constantly changing but rest assured we have shrunk the business to weather this out and will be ready to resume as soon as possible. We have closed all online availability until the end of June and anyone who books after that date will get a refund if the lockdown continues or you can’t make it to the Bay of Islands for any reason beyond your control.